Take a minute and learn some more about us.
At Nomad Software we are all about custom solutions to our client’s needs, everything we do is tailor made to fit you and your business.
We are a premier software company offering:
- bespoke coding services for your custom software solutions
- off the shelf software solutions that are highly customisable to meet your specific needs and integrable with your current systems.
With a large bank of on-demand Australian based staff we can scale to any size project and easily increase resources to meet time critical targets.
Coders, Engineers, Graphic Designers, Social Media Marketers, Photographers and Traditional Artists make up our talent pool for a full turn-key project delivery experience.
We have worked on a wide variety of projects, ranging from simple static HTML websites, to cloud-based web software solutions, mobile apps and more.
- Experience with Docker and containerised micro-service architecture:
- Container/Image building and configuration using Alpine-based images
- Experience with many front-end frameworks:
- Cycle.js – React – AngularJS – Backbone.js,
- Experience integrating with many APIs:
- Google Cloud
- Familiar with common testing tools; Jest, PHPUnit, jasmine.js etc.
- Experience managing both relational (MySQL, Postgres) and document (MongoDB, Redis) databases.
- Experience with Apache and HTTP/S servers in general, We have configured and compiled our own Apache HTTPD binaries from source for various needs, configured SSL/HTTPS certificates etc, as well as built numerous Node.js web servers using Express, Hapi and Koa.
- Experience in developing responsive, cross-browser, progressively enhanced websites and applications.
- Experience with common CMS systems; WordPress, Drupal and Joomla
- Teamwork / pair-coding skills – We love working on projects with others.
- Experience using Git SCM (as well as SVN and Mercurial) with git-flow. We also contribute to some open-source projects on GitHub.
- Experience installing, configuring and using a variety of Linux/GNU distributions including Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora, CentOS and OpenSUSE.
- Experience configuring servers for various purposes; LAMP stack web servers, Linux+Postfix/Dovecot mail servers
- Experience with multiple e-commerce platforms including Interspire, Shopify, Magento and WooCommerce.
- Experienced in using most common web development tools and technologies – preferring functional programming over imperative and object-oriented paradigms for code and Git over SVN for version control.
- Highly experienced with Windows, OSX and OpenSUSE Linux operating systems.